Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances efar-fashion.com is not responsible for any kind of damage suffered by the visitor / user of the pages, services, options and contents, which he proceeds on his own initiative and with the knowledge of terms of this.
- for the proper operation of the website, signing in and creating a user account.
- for functionalities such as printing / uploading content, interacting with social networks and displaying / navigating maps.
- for the collection of information that allows the evaluation of the use of the website by the visitor / user, in order to improve its functionality, structure and content.
- to customize ads to reflect the interests of the visitor / user.
- to evaluate the effectiveness of the company's advertising campaigns.
The visitor / user of the efar-fashion.com website can at any time set which of the cookies he accepts as active from Cookies Options (bottom of the page), except from the group "Essential" which always remains active for the proper functionality of the website. However, by accepting all, the best navigation experience is ensured.
COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
Upon entering our website, the following information is automatically sent by your device browser:
- the IP address of the navigation device
- the date and time of access
- the name and email address (URL) of the requested site
- the application / URL from which the access was made (HTTP referrer)
- the browser you are using, your computer operating system, and the name of the internet provider
This information is used solely for the purpose of maintaining the security of our website and the server where it is hosted.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, your email will be registered in our system exclusively for notifying you about new products and offers.
We will not pass on your personal information to a third party partner.
HYPERLINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES (LINKS)
efar-fashion.com may include links to other websites which are not controlled by efar-fashion.com but by third parties (natural or legal persons). In no case is efar-fashion.com responsible for the Terms of Protection of the Personal Data of the visitors / users that these parties follow.
The IP address through which the visitor's / user's PC has access to the Internet and then to efar-fashion.com is kept for technical reasons and is used exclusively for the collection of statistics and the application of security policies.
The management and protection of personal data of the visitor / user of efar-fashion.com services subject to the terms of this section and the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law. 2472/1997 on the protection of individuals and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the President of Personal Data, P. D. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and Article 8 of law. 2819/2000 as the law 2774/1999 and European law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC). It is also subject to the provisions of European legislation, and in particular Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR).
These terms are given the rapid development of technology and particularly the Internet and existing - though not fully developed - of legal regulations on these issues. in this context , any changes will be subject to this section. in any case efar-fashion.com reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data on information of visitors / users and within the existing or potential legal framework. If a visitor / user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided herein should not use the services of efar-fashion.com.